News on Where to Cross on Beacon Street in Brookline
- Beacon and Hawes streets,
- Beacon and Webster streets
- Beacon and Tappan street.
But note, these crossings aren’t going to be speedy and when the marathon is at its heaviest (usually from noon to 2 p.m. ) you’ll just have to wait.
When to Watch in Coolidge Corner
- 10:20 a.m. – 10:34 Men’s wheelchair division followed by the ladies, according to the BAA spectator’s guide.
- 11:45 a.m. – 11: 58 a.m. Elite Women and the Elite Men groups are expected to reach Coolidge Corner.
- 11: 58 a.m.? Look for the exciting first wave of runners.
- 2:45 p.m. is when the last wave of runners should start reaching the area at around 2:45 p.m.